Our vision at Peter Bailey Constructions is to produce an excellent home for you to enjoy whilst making the whole experience pleasurable for both yourself and my team. I am looking forward to working with you during the construction and after maintenance period and take this opportunity to briefly describe some of my company’s most recent achievements.
As a reputable licensed builder of 24 years and currently based in Bowen for the last six years, we have constructed many new dwellings and commercial properties, such as:
- Fourteen new architect designed dwellings and sales office on the Whitsunday Shores Estate;
- Three new homes on Hospital Hill;
- Two-storey unit complex on Murrooona Street, Queens Beach;
- Three-storey luxury apartment complex at Lotus Lane, Rose Bay;
- Redevelopment of a new Bar, BBQ kitchen and Beer Garden to the Grandview Hotel, Herbert Street;
- 100 Unit Multi Storage Facility including office on Richmond Road;
- $1.25m restoration of the Palace Hotel in Proserpine (placed runner up for the Queensland Hotels Assoc. Awards for the best renovated hotel in Queensland);
- $4m design and construction of Aussie Nomads Resort south of Bowen of which I am part owner and many other domestic, commercial and civil construction works.